McGregor-Lowndes, Myles The Queensland University of Technology offers 50% home tuition scholarships in Australia, which is a terrific opportunity. The institution is now accepting applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship program has a tight admissions policy. Only Australians and New Zealanders are eligible to apply. Applicants must be enrolled in a Master of Business or Graduate Certificate of Business in Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies to be considered. The scholarship award is equal to half of the home tuition cost.
Application Closing Date
The deadline for applications is March 6, 2023.
50% Home Tuition Scholarships is a program designed to reward high-achieving overseas students, and it is only accessible for the courses listed below:
- Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) or Graduate Certificate of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies)
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- New Zealand
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Responsible Business (BSN550)
- Knowledge of Finance and Decision-Making (AYN471)
- Fundraising and charitable giving (AYN472)
- Managing Social Enterprises and Nonprofits (AYN473).
50% Home Tuition Scholarships is primarily for Postgraduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the 50% Home Tuition Scholarships:
- The candidates must be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia, or citizens of New Zealand.
- The candidates must have experience working with nonprofits or have professional aspirations in this field.
- To begin a postgraduate degree in Semester 1, 2023, the applicants must enroll at the Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies (ACPNS) for the first time.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- In order to apply, the students must do so online through QUT’s application page. The students who are interested in applying for the scholarship must prepare a cover letter outlining why they are applying for it and how it fits with their professional objectives.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- CV/Resume Academic records
- proof of research
- written documentation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have at least a 4.00 grade point average and a recognized bachelor’s degree (or higher) in business or a closely connected field.
- Language prerequisite: The following English language proficiency exams’ results must be submitted by the students:
- IELTS – 6.5